CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 22 December 2010

christmas present ^^

Yesterday i get my christmas present!
i can't believe,....
this is my first time get it~
i'm so happy~!
Thank you uncle so much~!
that present is a gold buttefly earring~
i so like it~
but i think i go genting that night i will wear this....
Friend~are u ready that day plane to go where?
don't stay at home la~
go out play play and ki siao la~
i remember i cannot go out last time~
i'm stay at home and watch television,
because that time i'm so small age,
and my mummy don't let me go out!
see! now, i can go out ady~
because i got a P license.
but i don't have car~
Nvm la.......
my dear friend can fetch me want...haha :D
Now~i waiting for my christmas night party~!
waiting waiting waiting.......!

p/s: Countdown 2 more days!......=)

No comments: