CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 6 June 2011

Interview

Yesterday go subang on myself...
because Peggy suddenly make a call say she dint working on today,
so i need go myself by KTM...
1st time take KTM on myself,
no friend in my beside is so boring,
but i got iPhone...is nvm...
Is time to grow up.
i 10.30am go to KTM buy a ticket card.
then wait a 10 minute train is coming .
go putra take buy another train by PEl.Klang want...
go subang there need a One hour reach there..
take a taxi to go SUbang Empire Mall.
then go New York interview..
interview about 5-10 minutes only,
huh, iszit so fast...
12pm gao dim...can go back early.
1st interview done,
now wait for second interview,
but second interview will hard abit,
because i want chat with customer like that.
want use English or Malay..
hope i Can do it.
God Bless me.

No comments: